It’s not that traditional marketing communications doesn’t work–there are just many new channels for reaching library decision makers. But finding the time to monitor all the listservs and blogs where your target audience is hanging out is a real challenge, and taking the appropriate actions is even harder.
JAM Marketing can help you build buzz in six ways:
- Identify the right lists and blogs relevant to your product or service
- Monitor the lists and blogs on your behalf
- Alert you when opportunities arise to respond to a thread
- Help you craft responses or work with your customers to craft responses
- Work with you to generate buzz on the lists or blogs
- Help you set up a viral marketing group of your customers, who’ll be “at the ready” when you need them.
Contact us for more details on how we can help you get the buzz going.